Here is just a quick brow tutorial :)
1. Start off by tweezing & fixing up your natural brow.
2. Line the bottom of your brow. I use a gel liner from a Sephora palette. You can also use a brown pencil if you’d like.
3. Fill in any gaps between your line & where the bottom of your brow starts.
4. Line the top of your brow & fill in the rest. Keep it the darkest towards the end of your brow.
5. Fill in the beginning of your brow with a light brown shadow (or any lighter color than the color you’re filling them in with.) I usually use a light brown from a Coastal Scents palette.
6. “Carve” out your brow with concealer. Outline the top and bottom, erasing any imperfections. I use my concealer palette from Coastal Scents.
7. Blend out the concealer and there you go :)